Why do you need a new PSN account?
The new PSN account gives you a lot of advantages! In a previous article, we’ve explained why a new PSN account is essential for most new games, and in particular the new Call of Duty WW2: All You Need To Know article. If you want more information about the free beta, have a look at Free Access To C.O.D. WW2 Beta. Here, everything is explained on how you can get access to the private beta. So now that we’ve explained a few things about specific games, let’s tell you how this will work in your favor. The new Psn Account will allow you to profit from free trials, like a PlayStation Now or PlayStation Plus subscription. Both of these services are gaining more and more popularity, and we will give you a few methods on getting them for free! First of all, you can get your subscription, cancel it, make a new account and get the same trial again. Hypothetically speaking, you could do this forever. If you don’t feel like doing all the hard work, let us do it for you! We have created a huge database with unused PSN codes, which can be profited from by you! Just go to our free code generator and follow the on-screen steps. The whole process is described in the article: Step by step guide to free PSN codes. The redeeming process is a bit harder, but luckily for you, we’ve made you a secret tips& tricks guide to redeem your PSN codes as well! Read it, and claim your free prize.
Step By Step Guide to create a New PSN Account
So, now that you know everything about the relevancy of creating a new PlayStation network account, it’s time to dive right into it! Here you will find all the steps necessary to set up your new PlayStation account for you to use. If you like this guide, please make sure to share and like our social media profiles!
Filling out Account Information
- Sign in ID: enter a valid email address, for the PSN to join you if necessary. You can use your own personal e-mail address, create a new one or use a temporary e-mail client like 10-minute email. The most important thing here is, that you can confirm the verification email.
- Date of Birth: Fill in your date of birth. I suggest you always choose an age above 21 so that you know for sure that you will not get age restricted! This way, you can play every game you want.
- Gender: Male or Female
- Country/Region: Fill out the country and state details. For example, if you know that a game only is available in Germany you will need to fill in ‘germany’ and a corresponding province
- Password: create an 8-digit password. We suggest that you generate it automatically instead of inventing one. This way, being hacked will be difficult.
Agree to the Privacy Agreement and click on: ‘I Agree, Create My Account’
Verifying Your PlayStation Account
When you are at this stage, the only thing left to do is to verify your PlayStation Network Account. You can do this by clicking the ‘verify now’ button in the e-mail, and clicking continue! Congratulations, your account has been created. If you did not receive any mail you can resend the link as many times as you want. Even to a different e-mail address! If it works, you will get this message: ‘’Thank you! You have successfully verified your email address’’
Before you can access the PlayStation Store, of course, you should update your account information. This includes picking a screen name, payment details, location, identity and notification preferences. This is all pretty self-explanatory, but we will guide you through it!
- Screen name: pick a unique screen name between 3-13 characters which includes letters and numbers. A lot of the ID’s are already taken, so be creative!
- Identity: Fill out your personal details. They can be made up, or you can use your own!
- Security question: Add a personal question that only you know the answer to, to recover your password
- Adress: Fill out your address details. Again, these can also be made up.
- Billing Information: Fill out the payment details that you would like to use. You can enter all kinds of debit and credit cards, but those will be connected to your personal bank accounts. There also is the option of entering a gift card code! You can get the code you’ve obtained from our personal PSN gift card code generator. Complete the steps and enter the code in the form. Your account balance will now be upgraded with the credit from the gift card!
Create your PSN Account For PS4
If you have a PlayStation 4, a PlayStation account will most likely be necessary! A lot of the games on PS4 have an online multiplayer function. Unlike the PlayStation 3, who had free online access to all games, PS4 does not have that. This means you will have to have a PlayStation Plus subscription. Luckily for you, we’ve written a whole guide to help you through the process. We will also release some information on how to get PlayStation Plus for free, and how you can use it to gain access to the multiplayer option in your games. Read it all here, in the article PSN Codes For PlayStation Plus.